TO MY DEVWATCHERS C'thyolluq
Blaspheme Lodestar and Birthwomb Wherefrom
the White Worm Rlim Shaikorth Oozed Forth
Just one day left to Christmas. How many of you have purchased Christmas presents for relatives, siblings, friends and yourself too? Almost all?!
Except me! I'm forced to hurry up the last day! Immeasurable shame on me!
I'm gonna borrow a Byakhee to waste no further time, or even better a Shantak bird which should disperse traffic scaring folk - sparing me undesiderable detours in the Space-Time continuum, I hope...
However, as we are in Lovecraftian themes, I've thought of which presents Great Old Ones may receive for Yuletide (Yuletide is Mythos equivalent of Christmans, you know)...
Well, here what I've got in my own list:
- A new lemon yellow suit to king Hastur. His aeon-old one of his is tattered...
- A tuxedo to Tsathoggua, just to make him slim, since so poorly active in the gray-litten N'kai.
- A "water-conditioner" for Cthulhu. He's got such awful rheumatisms down there in R'lyeh with all that dampness.
- A set of black collyria for Cyaegha and Othuyeg, so they keep an "eye" on me.
*not derpy like this, though*
- A mammoth-bone comb for Zhar & Lloigor, whose tentacles are too much bristly and messy.
- A lava-lamp for Shudde-M'ell, of course.
- Fresh Man-sushi for Dagon
- Fungi of Yuggoth with garlic for Cxaxukluth.
- Jig for Nug & nuts for Yeb *ha-ha-ha*
- A brand-new tok'l-metal razor for Byatis to thrim his serpent-beard
- A chaotic jigsaw for Nyarlathotep. Galaxy-size.
- The "Rango" movie DVD for Yig, because one of his children is starring...
as mindless flutist at the court of Azathoth (but I'm awe he could wake up insted...) Yours,
By the red, green and white vapours beyond
the antimatter swirling within Yuletide's polar lightsSpike Valance